Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 13 June 2010

For quite some time now...


I have been meaning to say something,
For quite some time now,
I will be leaving your side,
For long time now.

It's something important I have to do,
If I stay,
I won't be the same,
The one you always knew who.

It's a choice,
Perhaps not,
I need you to hold my hand,
And say it, yes you can.

I am scared,
I might fall,
More scared than ever,
Believing that you might be right.

Once I want to believe in me,
That I can fly my dreams I like,
Once I want you to believe in me,
That I can fly my dreams I like.

Wait for me during my hardship,
Coz I will come back,
Back to you,
In your life.

For the first time,
I want it to be only about me,
I promise you that,
I will bring 'us' again in our life.

P.s. Just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be generous and comment what you feel like.