My blogs will have many moods like I have... It's just a thought that counts. Hope you like it or thrash it.
Sunday, 13 June 2010
Finding Neverland
As a child,
I never had enough imagination,
After watching Finding Neverland,
I wish I could be in their land.
People say,
Tragedy brings out imagination in you,
Should I feel sorry,
Coz I had normal childhood.
I would love to be a pirate,
Hooks in my hand,
Following the Tinker Bell,
Flying with Perter Pan.
Making the bizarre situation into fun,
Playing characters I imagine about,
Who wants to live in reality,
When illusion can be so much fun.
Diving in the cloud,
Sliding ships in the ice,
Sitting on the back of the whale,
And finally say "aye, aye Sailor".
I also want to fly,
Trees, Mountains and Skies,
Where is Peter Pan,
Will I ever find my Neverland.
P.s. Just a thought.
Labels:
Imagination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be generous and comment what you feel like.