Powered By Blogger

Monday, 28 March 2011

Waiting for you tonight


Waiting for you tonight,
Day and Night.

Baby, you don't care.

No ways,
Your ways,
Always...

Your eyes says it all,
Hold my hand, will walk it through the end,
I'm the one here for you,
Why run, nobody is waiting for you.

Baby, you don't care.

Your ways,
Always...

When will you know what you want,
You say everything, still you say nothing at all,
Don't expect me to hide my feelings,
That's only mine that you can't play around.

Baby, you don't care.

Your ways,
Always...

Someday,
When you throw away your running shoes,
I will be waiting for you,
Right here at our place,
Just me and you...

I know....

Baby, you don't care.

Still it will be your ways,
Always...


P.s. Just a Thought

7 comments:

Please be generous and comment what you feel like.