Rim jhim ke sawan gire,
Kuch tere liye,
Kuch mere liye.
Barasa hai, bheege hume,
Kuch hum huye,
Kuch tum huye.
Rim jhim ke sawan gire...
Beech raah par hum yun chale,
Lehrein hum se mil kar gaye,
Use mod par hum the kabhi,
Yaadein hai bheegi meri aaj bhi.
Rim jhim ke sawan gire...
Subah ki yeh bunde hume,
Aasoun se ladte huye,
Tu na jaane kyun hai ankhen yeh num,
Tere ghillie kameez pe mere yeh gum.
Rim jhim ke sawan gire...
P.s. Just a thought

love it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks... I dont know ur name nor ur blog is opening...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...seems the mumabai rains are playing their magic on u!!! keep it up!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks :-) rains are quite tricky i guess...
ReplyDeleteRani!! Yeh kya hua?? From sports to Sawan??
ReplyDeleteJokes apart, this was beautiful!! Good to see your hidden talent..
lol!!! ya... I have taken a long way from sports to Sawan... Now I m just sporty.... ;-) Happy that u liked it... :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's a perfect blend as it is having Blues flick and refreshing breeze too..i liked it...keep going..Amit Sengar..
ReplyDeletewow!!! thats a beautiful comment I got :-) thanks amit
ReplyDeleteniceee :D
ReplyDeletethank u truptiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D
ReplyDelete