Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 14 November 2010

A day to be born


A day to be born,
A song to ignite your inner soul,
Live like how we fought,
Smell the freedom, run for all.

A day to be born.

My hand on my heart,
For the brave buried long time back,
Today I can become what I want,
I have the power, the voice I carry all along.

A day to be born.

Raise your flag higher and higher,
The emotions are racing for the brethren I call,
Kiss the freedom, toast the occasion,
The life blessed in this independence.

A day to be born.

P.s. Just a thought


3 comments:

  1. hey, u are a poet n i dint even knw it!!!!
    neways, lovely thoughts and very inspirational too!!!
    do keep posting more n more of it, i wud love to read them!!
    tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... will surely update regularly...

    ReplyDelete

Please be generous and comment what you feel like.