Powered By Blogger

Friday, 18 June 2010

The way I could be....




The way that I could be,

Away from things,
I could be free,
There is a long road ahead,
There is no way I could be there,
It's as simple as I said,
Forever I ll be in here.
The way that I could be....


The life I dreamed,
It just remained my dream,
The happiness,
I make myself believe,
Could I be more wrong,
Could I be ever strong,
The way I could be....


The moutains high,
I could have touch the sky,
It's so black and white,
Could I see myself ever right,
The waters in my palm,
Can I grab, what I want,
The way that I could be....


I been here so long,
I want to die all alone,
I fight everyday,
I want the peace all day,
When I see from up here,
I see men crawling down,
Is there any chance,
Have I always been wrong,
The way I could be....


"The dreams all I can see,
On my mark,
I am set to free,
The way I could be...."


P.s. Just a thought

2 comments:

  1. Hey i know what you talking about. The thought is pure n true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikhil Khedekar... I hope u like my other post also... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be generous and comment what you feel like.