My blogs will have many moods like I have... It's just a thought that counts. Hope you like it or thrash it.
Monday, 21 June 2010
I mean WTF...
Finally got the ticket,
Vadodara Express,
Heavy winds & rains,
And the building shudders,
I mean WTF.
News flash, news flash,
Mumbai gets alerted,
Water logs at places,
Train delays as usual.
I mean WTF.
Father always right,
Plz hail your crown,
Let's scream his favourite line,
BMC zinda baad.
I mean WTF.
Slaving my back,
From Kandivali to Mumbai Central,
Taller the people get,
Shorter gets my height.
I mean WTF.
My train I found,
Gujus all around,
Old uncle felt proud,
Smiled and said "Ladies first", Huh?
I mean WTF.
Trained moved,
Creepy uncles are awake, aunties asleep,
Adjusting my luggage on my seat,
Fixing myself in a weird shape I sleep.
I mean WTF.
Leaning against the window,
Saw same old bricks, windows & doors,
Mornings people,
Shitty asses all around.
I mean WTF.
Finally in Baroda,
Station to Subhanpura,
Dare they ask 50 bucks,
Felt like rubbing their face on some dirty old man's ass.
I mean WTF.
P.s. Just a thought.
Labels:
Troubled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be generous and comment what you feel like.